is it to late....

so im 35 weeks
and i want to get a doula
iv posted may questions about this
well my dad is gonna let me get one!!!
but iwas wondering if i was to far in my pregnancy???
when do most doulas start to say no

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 12:51 AM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• the woman on here DoulaLa is a doula and she gives good advice on that. you could always message her and ask her since that is what she does for a living :)

but she told me i should get a doula and she knows im already 36 weeks... so probably you could still get one. good luck! thats awesome ihope you get one! :)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:53 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• They are delivery helpers... kind of like an SO... only they've been thru it with several different women... just there to help, not like a midwife, that you'd need to have all the way thru the pregnancy.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 1:03 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Check out www.dona.org. It is the doula website... you can find all kinds of info there.

reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 1:53 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• i know with some you have to sign up months in advance too make sure they have openings for when you are due
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Jan. 18, 2009