Medicail help urGENT!

Father of child has child for a matter of hours ,during his visitation & claims she is haveing a hard time "going" the first try on the potty.Should there be a good reason to put on a rubber glove & remove poop from your daughters rectum? What would your reaction be if your daughters father had done this?

also we have joint custody, we both have to consult on all medicail matters..

in stead of calling me (or the pediatrician)

before hand- he did this & told me after,also claims he can & will do it again,(though II have asked him not to & so has the pediatrician)she's already in therapy for strange statments & actions after visitations..

What can or should I do??

jellybeangreen

Asked by jellybeangreen at 1:08 AM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Kids' Health

• sometimes its necessary to help the poop come out. but if my pediatrician told me no dont do thatl. i wouldnt.

tell your attorney or something im not sure... :(
    sorry :(
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:10 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• honestly i think that you shoud report it to your worker if it pursists, or even now depending on the recent situations.
    also if the pedi said no then for sure report it.
    there are to many freaks out there
    nanners2187

Answer by nanners2187 at 1:56 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Report it to your worker now. Something more COULD be going on and there is no reason to put your baby through that.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:17 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• my brother had phenomenal pooping problems as a kid, but it was consistent - as in, why doesn't she have that problem with you? And by the way, maybe she's just embarrassed to go around him because he's clearly watching her. I would have HIM meet with the pediatrician - he may honestly think he's doing the right thing, and have the Dr see what he has to say. Tell him you need him to explain it to the dr so you can see what is wrong. Maybe he feeds her cheese all day or something.
    Geeg

Answer by Geeg at 9:48 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Has he ever heard of a suppository? that's what I had to do to my daughters because they were constantly having a hard time going. dr. recommened it & that's more "proper" thing to do anyway in that situation. what he did just sounds...weird. i would be reporting him to somebody...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Jan. 20, 2009