am i wrong for being this way

wel i am 4 weeks pregnant so here it goes well my boyfriends bros girlfriend acks like she wants my man like if we go out like a family she comes by my boyfriend she puts her baby on him and she touches on him she was looking in his ear wtf? when i was sitting next to him also when we had to leave for the storm we all went to my boyfriends moms bros house and she was there she came up to me and my boyfriend and she sit next to him with the baby then hands the baby to him like they are boyfriend and girlfriend,i dont like it one bit,i feel like saying soming to her.also i really dont want her around my baby am i wrong? also if me and my boyfriend are sitting down or outside she will go where ever we go its like get the f***..i cant stand her.i mean how would she feel if i was touching on HER BOYFRIEND and put my baby on him and go where ever he goes Evertime she does this it hurts me bad..what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds over dramatic to me ... i dont see anything wrong with him holding a baby...

how does he act back to her?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• NO!!! I'd tell her to back the f*** up! Don't let her do that if you don't like it and talk to him about it...
    etiheidas

Answer by etiheidas at 1:18 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• he just take the baby,also like if she is wearing a shirt that shows hers boobs she will try to get him to see one time he was holding the baby then she wnet to pick the baby up she bent over and he said he seen her boobs i got upset cuz of the things she does
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• okay her boobs.. is she not allowed to wear certain clothing now?
    unless she said look at my tits and bent over i think that was ALL YOUR BOYFRIEND when he saw them...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• no,i was sitting rite next to him when she did that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Honestly I would think (without witnessing anything) that you are reading into things and seeing more than what is going on. Has he done anything that makes you doubt him? It would be very rude to shove the baby back at her.
    Hormones make you think a little crazy when you are pregnant and you have to take things slower and not let every little thing get to you. I have the problem of thinking everyone is plotting against me when I am pregnant, even though they aren't. Women tend to be overly sensitive. But you need to be talking to you bf about this, so he understands what you are feeling and can help you. If you hold it in, you will resent him... it sounds like you already don't like her.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 1:41 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• hmmmm too me it seems like there is a little bit more going on there i would talk to your boyfriend about this not really her he is the one who needs to be the one too tell her to back off if not his brother that is totally wrong including the clothing come on what mother would do something like this and to wear it around her boyfriends family that is hoochy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• let the bitch know what the fuck are you doing your babys fathers over there go give that baby to its daddy
    babymomma6

Answer by babymomma6 at 6:51 AM on Jan. 20, 2009