PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM 6 WEEKS AND 6 DAYS PREGNANT ACCORDING TO MY LMP WELL YESTERDAY I WENT TO THE ER CAUSE I HAD SOME SPOTTING A CRAMPING AND THEY DIDNT AN ULTRASOUND AND ALL THEY CAN SEE WE THE GEASTIONAL SAC AND YALK SAC BUT THEY COULDNT SEE THE FETAL POLE AND THEY ALSO SAY IM BARELY 5 WEEK AND 5 DAYS BUT HOW ? I FOUNDOUT TWO WEEKS AGO SO THAT I BACILLY FOUNDOUT @ 3WEEKS? AHH IM JUST SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW .. HAS ANYTHING LIKE THIS HAPPEND TO YOU?? THANKS FOR ANSWERING ...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, you can find out that early. Yes some spotting is normal in early pregnancy, especially how far along you are. Your LMP is a good place to start, but depending on when you ovulate and how long your cycle is(along with when you had sex), that is why you would have a different due date.
    Does that help?
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 1:50 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• WOW I DIDNT KNOW THAT SO I SHOULD GO BUT WHAT THE ULTRSOUND SAYS? ILL BE 5 WEEKS AND 6 DAYS FROM THE ULTRASOUND BUT MAN I WAS SO EXCITED GOING ON 7 WEEKS AHH I GET SOO CONFUESD! THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• What you need to do is go in for a regular doctors appointment so that you can get your pre-natal blood work done, and your doctor will/should order an ultrasound specifically to "date" your pregnancy (see how far along you are).
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:00 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I HAD SOME BLOOD WORK DONE YESTERDAY AND MY HGC LEVELS WERE 21,170 BUT BY MY LMP I WOULD BE 7 WEEKS TODAY BUT WHEN I GOT THE ULTRASOUND YESTERDAY TO THEY SAID I WAS ABOUT 5 WEEKS AND 5 DAYS SO I DONT KNOW I HAVE TO WAIT TO 2 WEEKS TO GET ANOTHER ONE..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• IM JUST REALLY WORRIED THEY COULDNT SEE THAT BABY IN THE SAC :( BUT THEN AGAIN IT MIGHT BE TO EARLY
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• 5 weeks is really early to see the baby. They couldn't see mine until 9 weeks. No worries!
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:07 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• KK ILL TRY NOT TOO THANKS FOR THE HELP!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• The earliest u/s is going to be the most accurate date even though it is really just a guess. The further along you get, they can be off by up to 3 weeks. When you have your appointments they should measure your fundal height and that will be a good indication to where you are, instead of needless u/s.
    I hope your pregnancy is happy and healthy. :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 2:13 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• i had the same thing happen. They do the due date from the last period because its hard to know what EXACT date you conceived right away. But with u/s it allows you to see the growth of the baby and that allows you to know exactly how far along you really are. I also went to the er with my son at 5 weeks for bleeding. They also couldnt see him and freaked me out by telling me there was no fetal pole. So, i went to the dr two days later for a re-check and when i told him about the fetal pole he got really mad. He said there was no reason for them to tell me that because that doesnt even develop until 8 weeks. But when he did his u/s youcould see the baby .
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 10:23 AM on Jan. 18, 2009