Looking for Good recipes on cream soups - may not be healthy but I love them!

Pieceofcat

Asked by Pieceofcat at 3:40 PM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Food & Drink

• I use Campbell's 1-2-3 Dinner. It's a cookbook that is based on Campbell's cream soups. I use it all the time. And it's like a board book so it doesn't matter if you get food on it. It wipes right off.
    karma30

Answer by karma30 at 3:50 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• My favorite is used with cream of chicken. You fry up some hamburger patties, removed them from the skillet when done, warm up the soup in the skillet and then add the patties back in. I make mashed potatoes with it and use the soup as gravy. Yummy!
    beckster_01

Answer by beckster_01 at 4:28 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• i love adding cream of celery to caseroles it has a great flavor
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 6:15 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• i make a low fat dinner.. brown pieces of round steak in a fry pan with pam cooking spray. remove and add 2 cans of low fat low salt cream of mushroom soup and enough water to make gravy consistancy in pan.. stir to remove brown bits ... pour soup/gravy mixture over meat and bake 350 degrees for 1 1/2 to 2 hours depending on thickness... serve with mash taters
    delicious
    Anonymous

• My family loves cream of mushroom soup over cube steaks, some of my family fries them first then puts them in the oven with the soup mix over but I just season the meat with seasoning salt and let that sit while I mix the soup with a bit of milk then put the seasoned side down and pour the soup mix over the meat and put it in the oven, I put it on about 400 and check it when the shells and cheese gets done so however long that is. Or I take it out when the mix is all bubbly on top but hasn't dried out. So tender and good just cut with a fork!!!!
    BriceAllisonMom

Answer by BriceAllisonMom at 11:14 PM on Jul. 21, 2008

• cut up pork chops and cook them till they are just done. then add cream of mushroom soup and worshsire sause( about a tbls) salt,pepper,garlic,and onion powder. simmer for about 20 min. or until pork is tender. add a 1/2 cup sourcream just before surving. serve over egg noodles.
    1boy_2girls

Answer by 1boy_2girls at 11:25 PM on Jul. 24, 2008