Mcdonald's fries are immortal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htnvzLU1I1o&feature=related

this will probably make you throw up a little. it shows hamburgers decaying in jars and the fries remaining normal. idk why he did it; I think it's the Supersize Me guy. there's another video that says the fries, after 4 years, look fresh. Does this make you nauseous? Don't get me wrong, I'll still eat Mcdonald's fries...but probably not as many! I mean...that can't be healthy!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LoL! I like your answer Anon 106! Thats funny!
    jdrae13

Answer by jdrae13 at 3:30 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• ewwl thats nasty and gross...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• LOL! That was CRAZY! OMG. I knew they were bad for you but dang!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 2:44 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I would just pop them in the microwave. To think I always throw my fries away, heck I should stockpile them as emergency foodstuff! (haha just kidding, don't freak out on me people!)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Have you noticed that when you put peppers and garlic etc in jars with olive oil, 3,4,5,years later they keep their shape and look?(You know what I mean, the decorative jars) Its because oil is a preservant. The fries are deep fried in oil, so I am guessing that is why they still look good 4 yrs later.
    Anonymous

• I don't pick anons as best answer, even if they are! :)
    Anonymous