what is going on??

I'm just wondering if this is normal or what. I am 9 weeks pregnant and I'm so tired I know that you are supposed to be a little more tired but I'm exhausted. I switched to nights about 3 mths ago but had started to adjust Until about 2-3 weeks ago. I am sick all the time and it feels like if I'm not working I'm sleeping or extremely tired. Is this going to pass?? Anyone else feel like this??

bearcat84

Asked by bearcat84 at 2:35 AM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• the extreme fatigue is all a part of pregnancy. i think it usually gets better after about 12 weeks or so or around the time of your second trimester. i know exactly what u are talkin about. feeling so tired u can do nothing but sleep and even after sleeping for 8 hours u still feel as tired as u did before you even went to sleep lol...I know when i was prego i would craze things send my husband out to get them and then not even eat it when he got back because i went to sleep and once i was sleep that was it. its a horrible feeling but just think about how much work that must be for your body making another human being
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• sorry sonehow that came up anonymous. didnt mean to do that
    BusyB-Mommy

Answer by BusyB-Mommy at 2:41 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• yeah its totally normal unfortunately lol youre going to be the most tired the first trimester and at the very end of your pregnancy but slepe as much as you can because when the time comes for the baby you many not get best sleep!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:45 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I remember being sooooo tired and it really didn't matter how much I slept---I would actually wake up tired and spend the day tired.....and go to bed tired. It was overwhelming just to get up and get ready for work....driving there was exhausting, and even thinking about walking up a flight of stairs was too much. It was such deep exhaustion that if I was not pregnant, I would have been sure I had a serious illness and couldn't possibly have had long to live! Everything was hard.....really hard. Luckily it didn't last after the first trimester. Yes, at the end I was tired because it was hard to sleep but nothing like that extreme exhaustion of the first trimester.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 3:43 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• it will come and go its very normal try eating more healthy foods and rest when you can
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Jan. 18, 2009