I am 2 weeks late... and I took 2 test and they both came back negative... what should I do?

abercrombie1698

Asked by abercrombie1698 at 3:01 AM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• wait a couple more weeks an try one of the early detection tests. thats qbout all u can do unless u get a blood test
    BusyB-Mommy

Answer by BusyB-Mommy at 3:04 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I would probably go to the dr just to get the bloodwork done. This way you know for sure whats going on. You could be pregnant, but you could also just be stressing or having something else going on with your body that's making it delayed.
    jdrae13

Answer by jdrae13 at 3:05 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• go to the dr
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:15 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Or at least call the doctor's office and ask what to do.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 4:03 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Hey I would recommend asking for a blood test. I am 2 months late and the my tests are negative but doctor's won't do anything else
    SexyDiva19

Answer by SexyDiva19 at 6:51 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I would wait I have delayed mine because I was under streest. I would give it a few days but not to long if it really is streesful I would go to the doctor.
    Have a great day!
    ahunsicker

Answer by ahunsicker at 8:44 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I have had the same thing happen to me. I was really streesed out and it was 2 1/2 weeks late I took like 6 tests I was freaking out. I was sick at the time to so that just made it seem even more like as if I was pregnant. I went and got a blood test done and it came up negative also. They told me to just wait to see if it comes the next month and if not then go to the doc. Come to find out i got it about a 5 days later. The more you strees about it the later that it is going to be. JUSt calmdow and try to distract your self and everything will turn out okay. If you are pregnant it was just meent to be,and if not it was just the right time, I guess. Good luck :)
    broken0image

Answer by broken0image at 9:43 AM on Jan. 18, 2009