Whats the Chances???

Ok so i found out i was pregnant about 2-3 weeks ago. and i just found out today that my sister is pregnant the same exact day as me... how weird is that!!! And even better than that i have been pregnant 3 times now and every time i get preggo so does she.. she miscarried the first time a week before i delivered and then we had our seconds together and now we are due on the same day with our 3rd.. whats the chances geez. i love it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That's exciting! I couldn't imagine. At least you never have to go thru a pregnancy "alone"!
    jdrae13

Answer by jdrae13 at 3:24 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I'm so happy for u!!does she fell the same way.i wish my sister and I were both pregnant.
    momangel05

Answer by momangel05 at 3:31 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• me and my two sisters got pregnant around the same time one had hers in april i had mine jul 3 and my other sis aug 3 it wasnt fun though we werent able to really halp eachother like we did with our other pregnancys
    Have3Girls114

Answer by Have3Girls114 at 3:33 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• It will be really interesting to watch how many differences there are between you two. You'll notice different things and grow differently. Your labors will be unique-- Nature is WILD!
    Good luck!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 10:32 AM on Jan. 18, 2009