Indecent proposal - if you had this will you do it?

Ok, I was feeling down few days ago and decided to go shopping. I clean myself really well even put on my favourite high heel shoes. While i was shopping i have noticed this guy and followed me around. I got tired then then had a break at star bucks. He said to me he will buy me anything i wanted just to let him sit next to me and enjoy a cup of coffee with him. I politely said I am married but thanks anyway.

If you were me will you accept his offer?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• No way. There are way too many wierdos in todays world! Good thing you stopped in a public place! Be careful.
    jdrae13

Answer by jdrae13 at 3:44 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• what was the pointof you saying "i cleaned myself really well" lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:48 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• yeah, i immediately thought about my husband when he asked me. although, his offer was good and my hubby is very stingy i can't buy anything without him questioning so it kind of a test for me.
    Anonymous

• sorry I meant i dress-up really well than my usual home clothes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:54 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• it was an expression i had pick up from a friend.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:55 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• No I would not allow a strange man to buy me coffee and sit with me. I have to say though the way you say you cleaned yourself up and even put on high heels makes you sound like you were looking to get attention.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 3:56 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• ok, i guess i should be more careful about my words. Its just that when i am always at home i don't bother wearing make-up and just wearing anything simple the first thing i see in my drawer realy. It is not to say I was looking for attention when I decided to dress up a little bit. I woke up in a good mood that day and decided to shop or window shop it was not my intension to get followed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:03 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I would still be giggling.....
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 4:23 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• If that was the extent of it, sure he could sit and have a cup of coffee. I guess you have to be comfortable with men being generous to handle a situation like this. But if he wanted any more then to sit and drink coffee it would be a no go.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• No, I'd have done the same thing you did, politely say I'm married. Even sitting at the same table with him could be a problem if someone that knows you or your husband saw you together talking. But I would mention what happened to your hubby only because if that man followed you around the mall and then to Star Bucks (don't know if it was in the shopping facility or if he got in the car and followed you somewhere else) because it's just creepy to be followed around, even in a single store. Nothing wrong with dressing up tho, doesn't mean you're looking to cheat etc and is an ego booster when someone notices you but that man crossed the line. He must've noticed you noticed him and thought you were interested.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 8:52 AM on Jan. 18, 2009