How do I deal with this pain?

Ok, about 3 hours ago, we got a call from my daughters grandparents saying that their son, my daughters father, had gotton into a car accident... and he didnt make it :(, i dont know what to do, i feel so sad, iv been crying non stop since i found out... i mean my daughter is only 11 months so she prolly wont know the difference, but i will.... shes going to grow up without a father, and im freaking out... how do i stop crying, how do i calm down in order to take care of my daughter... at this point i can barely look at her(shes sleeping btw) because she looks sooo much like her father.

clarasmommy08

Asked by clarasmommy08 at 3:44 AM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Health

• I'm so sorry for your loss. I really don't know what to say because i haven't been in this situation, but if you ever need a shoulder to cry on , or just someone to talk to, feel free to message me. I will always lend you an ear! Jen.
    jdrae13

Answer by jdrae13 at 3:47 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Oh wow hun. I am so sorry. I know that things are really had for you right now but you just found out. You need to give yourself time to cope. Things will get better with time.
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 3:48 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• i am sooo sorry... really there is nothing i can say to make your pain go away.... all i can say is use her as strength.. i never knew my dad so i don't know what's like to have one and lose one... just pray....it will take time.... but just remember there is nothing you can do to change it and just try to give your daughter the best life possible.... i'm sure he is looking down on you....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 4:05 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Wow. i am so sorry for you loss hun. theirs nothing you can really do to make the pain go away. your a strong woman and you will get through this. just give it time! :)

good luck.
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 4:06 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• ah hun :( i'm so sorry to hear that! i i am very sorry. :( HUGS HUGS HUGS. let me know if you want to come over and hang out and get your mind off things!
    rinoasmommy2005

Answer by rinoasmommy2005 at 3:10 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• My daughters father died when I was 5 months pregnant. He committed suicide though. At first it was hard for me, but then I never blamed myself because he didnt have to go that far. Now like you, you have to think about this, car accidents happen everyday, and there isnt anything you could have done to help. I advise you to get some grief conseling, let your mother watch your daughter while you do it.... Now depening on how close you were to him, its going to hurt for a while, but it will get better

I am so sorry dear that you are going through with this, Stay strong for that little girl, when you cry, dont do it around her. GO into your own spot. Then when you let it out, come back to her, and know that you have a little girl from that man, and youll alwyas have a piece of him in her!

elizabeth_anne8

Answer by elizabeth_anne8 at 4:27 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Also, when she is 2-3 show her pictures say this is your father, and she'll know. Take her to the grave site, make sur eyou take pictures and have them later on. I did. Also, you might get into a relationship. Like me, I have a man a yeear and a half later after he passed, and I saved everythiung of my daughters father, for later on, but she also knows that this guy is dada!!

Confusing I know... email me if you want, I have to go through it, just like you do... elizabethproffitt@atlanticbb.net
    elizabeth_anne8