Can't find right words to share fantasies with husband - help! ADULT

I am a very straight forward person most of the time and am able to talk to DH about almost everything. However, I've been having these sexual fantasies that get me so horny but I cannot find the right combination of words to tell DH. I want to be a sex doll - very submissive and just there to do what he wants. I want to be used and abused (only by him!) and I want him to be very, very rough with me.

I know the answer is "Just talk to him, dumb-dumb" but I feel nervous and sweaty just bringing it up. I'm totally not expecting him to read my mind or figure this out on his own - in R/L I'm kind of domineering so this is complete opposite.

Have any of you wonderful Mommas out there shared deep, dark "here's how I want to get off" with your DH/SO? Did they respond, get freaked out, burst out laughing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 AM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Find an S&M site and show it to him and say 'I want you to do this to me'...that should do it...
    Anonymous

• ONLY Anon answers please - I know, I know, I know but there is a certain level of honesty that comes from checking that little box.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:13 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• i think he would get very excited men love when you tell them what you want
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:17 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• i would say " baby just f**k me!! i want you to do dirty dirty things with me!!! lol..... i've done this once or twice and its so "funny" to see his jaw drop to the ground..... you just got to give him the feeling that he is in control and u want it and love it!! lol gl

P.S i dont go anon... cuz i say what i say and have NO SHAME in saying it :) we have a GREAT sex life.. lol
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 4:25 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Have him read this post without telling him it's from you. Ask him what he thinks about it, then tell him it's yours. That way you can tell him without having to say the words. I know that sometimes that's the hardest part...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:02 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• You could start out slow and next time your in the moment and he's on top... grab his hands and hold them above your head as if he were "pinning you down" then tell him "baby, this is how I want it"... or just start moaning like crazy and see if he takes the hint. My DH seems to take sex tips best when we're in the heat of the moment.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:02 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• OOOO this is freaky shit girlie lol. But have u tried maybe to start talkin bout it "as ur laughing " bout a friend saying this, or maybe say that u read it on here just to see how he acts, he may be like " shit honey i wish u wanted something like that done to u" well ya never know till u try right. I think if i were to say something like that to my husband he would be like " oh hell yea baby" and jump right on it.
    Now u know when or if u do this u gotta tell me how u went about it k.
    :) best of luck to ya .
    shercarico

Answer by shercarico at 8:31 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• well... I'd go to the toy store and get some things like handcuffs, those yummy taste good gels, and whatever else crossed my fancy and I'd bring them home and wrap them up with an "I'm yours, tonights yours so use me as you wish". Or buy one of those sex games and tell him it sounded like fun (that way you don't have to say it, it's in the roll of the dice what happens. Is nice to not have to "decide" what to do next.
    I've came home with different stuff from time to time and hubby loves it. They love trying new things too.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:34 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• loosly tie your hands behind your back while wearing something sexy. When he walks into the room just look at him & say 'I'm all yours" & drop to your knees.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Jan. 18, 2009