could i be pregnant??

i was on birth control (the pill) bt i stoped taking it a lil over a month ago i havnt had my period yet thiss month i took a pregnancy test and it came up negitive...could i be pregnant?

babi_mama7607

Asked by babi_mama7607 at 3:52 PM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Only way to know is to take a test. Birth control is known to mess your cycle up, though.
    Anonymous

• Its very possible that you could be. I was on the pill and only missed a couple of pills. I didnt get my period for awhile so I took a test and it came up negative. A week or so later I still hadn't gotten my period so I took another test and this one showed positive. My advice is to wait a week or so and take another test.
    Scoochiesmommy

Answer by Scoochiesmommy at 4:13 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Ya you could be. Also you could have just messed up you cycle and your body is just tryin to get you back on. But i would wait about another week or so n take another HPT. If nothing and no period yet. Go to a clinic or your doctor
    kylie_2008

Answer by kylie_2008 at 4:35 PM on Jul. 18, 2008