• In the Spotlight:

dont wanna be mean but...

i hate when fat women use there kids as an excuse for there weight

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 AM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Health

• And we hate it when you use "school was boring" as an excuse for your awful grammar.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 4:31 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• huh? thats kinda mean OP..... overweight women have a lot a reasons for being that way....

i agree as far as 70% its's their own fault (i'm trying to lose 10lbs. my self) but to sterotype and say something like that is just nasty...... i personally never heard this excuse...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 4:33 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• why are you offended?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:34 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Is this a child asking this question because a grown up woman most certainly wouldn't ask such a stupid question. And if you are a mom , I hope your children DO NOT grow up to be like you.,you are pitiful. I answered anon because you asked anon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:34 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• don't wanna be mean, but you are very rude. I have a lot of reasons that I am fat. One of them *IS* the fact I had three kids. What reason do you have for being discourteous, obnoxious and judgemental?
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 6:57 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• ANON should know that fat women can lose weight, but there's no cure for rudeness.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 8:29 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Wimsey

Wimse...

And we hate it when you use "school was boring" as an excuse for your awful grammar.

*SNORT*!
    beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:39 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• if you don't want to be rude then keep your mouth shut. or your fingers off the keyboard.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 9:55 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Well...we may be fat. But we can lose weight. You'll never stop being ugly :P
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:03 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Any statement that begins with, "I'm not trying to mean..." will inevitable be mean. Just like any statement that begins with, "I'm not racist but..." will sound like something you'd hear at a clan rally.

It is a proven fact that women gain weight during pregnancy. It is also proven that it's harder to loose weight after having kids. I think we're all waiting for you excuse for being borderline literate...

MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 11:21 AM on Jan. 18, 2009