why?

why do moms answer anonymously? even when its not something personal

Have3Girls114

Asked by Have3Girls114 at 4:43 AM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Welcome to CafeMom!

You must be new.

The ANON debate is on-going....it is what it is. People use it, abuse it, ignore it.......take all answers, ANON or not, with a big grain of salt.

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 4:47 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Because it's their choice and right to do so? Maybe the topic at hand was one which was very personal to them -- so much that they do not want others to know, but felt they had something they could share with the OP in terms of advice or whatever. Or perhaps they just don't feel like getting backlashed for sharing their opinion? Granted it is 2009 and we all have the right to our own opinions and all of that, but there are some people who just aren't able to say "Ok, that's your opinion and that's fine" and then let it go.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:13 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• calm down there lol i only asked because i was bored and out of questions
    Have3Girls114

Answer by Have3Girls114 at 5:16 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• LOL well you did ask ;-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:49 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Because there are immature moms out there who would then send mean, hateful messages to the poster because the poster had a different opinion than they....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:08 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• OMG...yeah, because questions like "How often do you do your laundry" or "How many siblings do you have" are high stress questions! lol. The only time I've ever been anonymous is when I was answering a sex question I thought was embarrassing or that my SO wouldn't want me to talk about publicly, but other than that I've been on over a year, gotten plenty opinionated, went against posters with different opinions and haven't gotten hate mail.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:17 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I answer anonymously because Im embarrassed. There was a question on here about Rock Of Love Bus, and another about Real Chance at Love. Im embarassed that I watch those shows, and don't want anyone to know its me :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Some do it to be rude and they don't want other people to know its them. Some are just shy. Me I just answer no matter what with my name right there so if there is a question about how often your but sweats you are all going to know how often my but sweats, and I am proud.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 8:54 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Because people are BIG CHICKENS!

xtina34

Answer by xtina34 at 9:11 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• because they are either being rude or afraid that someone will care how many squares of tp they use to wipe.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 9:16 AM on Jan. 18, 2009