Is frozen bottled water bad for you!?!

I definetly love my frozen bottled water; where it has chunks of ice in it !
but, I was at the hockey game the other day and had decided to bring my water with me. My friends were taking drinks of it but one of my friend said that it gives you cancer?? lol. Is this truee? Cause I love myself as much as I love my bottled water!

CandieGirl09

Asked by CandieGirl09 at 6:22 AM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Health

• Maybe she is thinking of the bottle. Not the water. There are some plastic bottles that have been linked to cancer. Read about it. :)
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 6:48 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Ahh,no its not bad for you, and your friend was just about stupid saying that. How can water give you cancer. If that was the case, all of us would get it and the doctors would tell us to stop using water and ice altogether.As of this day, I have never heard of that.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 6:33 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• EVERYTHING has a chance to give you Cancer! I love shushy tea...does that mean it can give me cancer? Sorry....I woke up this morning in a bad mood....
    I wouldn't worry about it...keep drinking your ice water! It's good for ya! :)
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 8:20 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Frozen water or plastic bottles do not directly cause cancer.

Life in general, on the other hand.....
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 1:42 PM on Jan. 18, 2009