Everone in the house is sick.

I had a stomach flu on Thursday. My bf had it on Friday. And my son on Saturday. It is only Sunday morning and I feel bad again. How can I stop this awful cycle. There are only 3 of us.

econnis

Asked by econnis at 6:27 AM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Health

• Maybe you haven't completely recovered from what you had and you are just feeling it. With 3 people in the house who are sick, who is taking care of those people? You, maybe! If you are taking care of you, baby and BF, well, chances are you are bone tired. rest when you can and don't worry about anything else(cleaning,cooking,etc)
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 6:37 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I agree with Kat122 it's likely that you haven't completely recovered from the first time. Don't worry abotu anything that doesn't have to be done, rest whenever you can, remember if your house looks a mess it doesn't matter, all that matters is you and your family getting better! Just concentrate on sleeping, and drinking plenty of fluids. I hope you get better soon!
    HNK11

Answer by HNK11 at 7:03 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Rest your body!! Drink plenty of fluids and lots of clear soups. When everyone is done being sick probably a week? Do a "DEEP" cleaning. Wash sheets, put your toothbrush in "HOT" water let it soak, or change your toothbrush. Wash bathrooms and even spray the door knobs. Germ spreading is serious. I wish you all luck.
    bmwlover

Answer by bmwlover at 8:26 AM on Jan. 18, 2009