Did you want/pray for twins?

I'm wondering how many other moms hope for twins when pregnant. Did you? Did you get them? Just curious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 AM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I wished for them desperately and got 2 sets of twins! So be careful what you wish for.. especially if you have pregnancies close together.. No not really, twins are an amazing blessing, if you're wishing for them, then good luck.
    HNK11

Answer by HNK11 at 7:05 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I never really wished for twins and we didnt get twins. But now, that my husband doesnt want anymore kids i wish we would have gotten twins ;)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:19 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• oh no no no, one is plenty for me. I applaud anyone who can take care of 2 newborns, I'd go crazy.
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 7:31 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I did. I always thought it would be awesome to have twins or more. Then I had ONE. I have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much respect for moms of multiples! I'm not sure I could have handled it!
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 7:52 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Yes, I am pregnant now and I wanted to have twins more than anything,.. just went in for my ultrasound... doesn't look like i'll be the on in the family carrying the twins lol*... it made me very sad!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 8:06 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I would have been happy to just have one....but, yes, I did have a secret wish for twins... And, fortunately, both embryos stuck around!
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 8:07 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I ALWAYS wanted twins when I was growing up, like obsessively. My mom always had to buy me the twin Cabbage Patch dolls. Now I have identical twin daughters. They're so wonderful, but I would rather not have twins next time around.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 8:28 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• i've always wanted twins, dreamed about when i was younger, after my first i found out i was pregnant with twins,,i was so excited but i ended up miscarrying them at 14 weeks, never quite got over it since then i've been pregnant twice and have 2 beautiful daughters..i wished and hoped they would be twins but i guess i lost out on my chance..but its ok..i wouldn't exchange my daughters for anything in the world
    xdeviouskittyxx

Answer by xdeviouskittyxx at 8:50 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I all ways wanted twins. Growing when ask what i wanted to be I would say a mommy to twins.
    Well each time dh and i would be ttc I would tell him think twins. Well each of them pg was just a singleton. then we had an suprise pg. And suprise it was twin boys.
    And i have to tell you I would take another set in a heartbeat. Its just so much fun. Ok all the boys are a blast.
    momto4boys03-07

Answer by momto4boys03-07 at 8:52 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Nope, I even wished for twins (heck I did not think I would ever have children), and well I did not get twins, but I did get triplets. Talk about getting more than you asked for!
    gkm15099

Answer by gkm15099 at 9:25 AM on Jan. 18, 2009