What's your little ones name?

I love to see what the names of chidren are these days. Especially the uncommon ones, my lil girls name is Keira Marie. Not really uncommon but I loved it and Marie I know is very common but it's a name all the girls in my family have. My friend named her little girl Zola Ayannah-Lee, I love that name too.

smnice

Asked by smnice at 7:15 AM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My DD's Name is Xylia Rain. Xylia is pronounced ZEAL-Yah, and is Greek meaning "of the woods" :)
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 7:50 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• our DDs name is Corian Maja
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:18 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• DD is Brailey Lynn and im pregnant now and if its a boy or a girl it will be name

Boy- Tony Ray
    Girl Toni Rae

Its after our dads... we love it
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 8:13 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• My DD's name is Chloe Maddison ~ I love it!
    MyMayBaby_Chloe

Answer by MyMayBaby_Chloe at 8:15 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• My daughter's name is Blythe Erin and the daughter I'm pregnant with now will be named Esther Ann
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:20 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I love them all, my fav so far is Xylia Rain, Wish I had thought of that. :)
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 8:21 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Aww why thank you! That's actually my middle name, so my parents actually found it. I have only ever found one other person named Xylia ever. She's 23 and lives in Australia! I always thought it was so beautiful and swore if I ever had a daughter, that would be her name :)
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 8:23 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Sara Elisabeth, Sara Beth for short.

Answer by gemgem at 8:28 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• My daughter is Macy Noel....she was born really close to Christmas on New Years Eve.
    My niece is Lizette Yvonne..i love her name
    TXCB2004

Answer by TXCB2004 at 8:37 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• my sons is Robert Kenneth Warland V (don't really like the name but i wasn't about to ruin his family tradition, my daughter is Lily (no middle name) and then my youngest Daniella Desiree
    xdeviouskittyxx

Answer by xdeviouskittyxx at 8:46 AM on Jan. 18, 2009