Happy Heiny's diaper inserts?

I saw that the inserts come in small or medium/large. What does that mean? If you get the one size diapers, do they come with their own inserts? If now, what size should I get? My DD is 3.5 months old 22in and about 12lb. I'm new to CD and so I have a lot of questions lol.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 7:37 AM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I use Bum Genius (which I prefer over Happy Heiny's). The cool thing about BG is that their diaper inserts have a snap, so it can be medium or large. I know that's not helpful now . . . but . . . it is what it is lol

The one size diapers usually come with two inserts . . . I believe theyre small and medium. My DD is 14 months, 21 lbs and still uses the medium inserts that came with the Happy Heiny's.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 9:49 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I dont think you need them yet.. .we used them when my daughter got older (over a year) and would leak through diapers at night. regular diapers dont have inserts, but they are absorbant and you shouldnt need them yet... small is probably for under 9 months, medium for over.... hope this helps
    jenandandrew

Answer by jenandandrew at 8:51 AM on Jan. 18, 2009