Did your babies do this? He's very whiney and whimpers...

He's done this countless times in his sleep. He actually woke up crying really bad and it was hard to put him to sleep. He woke up but fell back asleep on his own five other times whimpering, crying, and whining. I figured it was warm in the room so I turned down the heat since I was getting warm but he still did this. He's seven months old.

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 8:16 AM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• mine always wimpers in her sleep, sometimes shes starts to cry but goes to sleep about a minute after. shes 3 months old, I think it's just her having dreams, i'm not really sure though. Maybe yours is having dreams? If you're really concerned just ask your doctor about it.
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 8:19 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• mine done this aswell it might be dreams or it could be gas, sometimes she wakes up crying and then has a lot of gas. plus their digestive systems are still going and where they arn't moving like they normally would during the day it may make it a little uncomfortable for them.
    setliff

Answer by setliff at 8:42 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• My baby does this too! But he has started to do this since he starting teething, so I thought it had something to do with that? I've thought it might be dreams too. With my LO usually all I have to do is rub his back (he's a tummy sleeper by his own choice now) for a couple minutes and he usually falls back into that peaceful sleep.
    happymom0724

Answer by happymom0724 at 9:02 AM on Jan. 18, 2009