Please pray, send your positive thoughts this way...

My mom died in her sleep yesterday... She was only 47, it was sudden and unexpected to my family. The last time I saw her was last weekend at my birthday party. I took a picture with her. The last time I talked to her was Saturday. I am feeling so many things right now. I am sad, and mad at her for dying, I want to call her and talk to her about how upset I am. Please pray for me and my brothers and sister.

mrs.cta1217

Asked by mrs.cta1217 at 10:40 AM on Feb. 15, 2012 in Religion & Beliefs

• So sorry, thoughts and prayers for your whole family.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 10:41 AM on Feb. 15, 2012

• oh wow..i'm so sorry for your loss. may you be comforted in this time. again, so sorry to hear this, OP.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:47 AM on Feb. 15, 2012

• My prayers are with you and your family. I lost my mother when I was 14, she was only 36 years old. It was sudden as well and I too was angry with her and I was angry with God. It is normal to feel this way. I am now 25 years old and it has gotten easier. There are times where I just want to pick up the phone and call her, but I know I can't which does upset me. Just try to remember all the wonderful memories that you shared with your mother, that's what helped me get through as still does. Hugs! and if you need to talk I am always here to listen.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 10:47 AM on Feb. 15, 2012

• I am so sorry for your loss.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 10:50 AM on Feb. 15, 2012

• So sorry hun. She was so young. I lost my mum last year and just had a dream about her last night. Allow yourself to feel all the emotions you want now. There will be periods of anger, disappointment, confusion and sadness and they are all apart of grieving. Cherish All of the moments she and you shared especially the last ones. As long as you're here so will her spirit. Allow yourself to be filled with her love always. Your family has my deepest condolences.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:55 AM on Feb. 15, 2012

• I am so sorry for your loss. Unexpected deaths, especially when the person is so young, are incredibly hard to handle. It certainly sounds like you have a close, loving family, and if there is one thing to celebrate, it is that it sounds like she was able to live a normal life right up until the very end.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:30 AM on Feb. 15, 2012

• so sorry praying for you and your family
    Chic-n-Pink

Answer by Chic-n-Pink at 11:31 AM on Feb. 15, 2012

• Even though I cant say I have been in your shoes I can only imagine how much pain you and your siblings are in right now. My mom is actually the same age as yours and I would be so lost with out her even though we live a little ways away from one another its just nice to hear your moms voice and get advice about life things and just chit chat. Im very sorry that you had to loose her too soon. Remember though that your mom will always be there everystep of the way, she will be there in spirit. Know that your mom would still be here if she could, a good mother would never leave her children wilingly. I will prey for you and your siblings and hope they you all find a way to get through this extremely hard time.
    HmschoolingMom

Answer by HmschoolingMom at 11:39 AM on Feb. 15, 2012

• What a shock for you and your family. I'm so sorry. I will be praying for you and your family. You'll get through this...of that I'm certain.
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 11:41 AM on Feb. 15, 2012

• I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:45 AM on Feb. 17, 2012