Do you ever feel like

This site is getting to be too much and you need some real life friends. That's how I'm starting to feel. I used to love coming to this site but now with all the b.s. and high school drama it's starting to wear on my nerves just a bit. I don't know what changed for me but I'm feeling like maybe I should just unplug my comp and walk away. Virtual life should never be as stressful as real life

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Everyone needs a balance.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 9:33 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Thats why you should just let it go in one ear and right out the other. (or should i say eyes) LOL NO matter WHERE you go, you are going to get drama. So of course there is going to be drama when you get a website of ALL females. YIKES =\ Just don't let it get to you, but if thats what you need to do, unplug your computer and go do something else :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:35 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Don't let THIS high school drama crap scare ya off!! There are some decent women on here. I have met some awesome women.. When it starts to bother you that much just let it go!! Its NOT worth losing your sanity over! Right?
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 9:36 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I agree with honeys_sugamama. You just got wade through the crappy highschool drama stuff and if you do you'll meet some wonderful people.
    HNK11

Answer by HNK11 at 9:37 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Yea. I do feel like that. I even left the site after ten months because I hadn't made any real friends. It is virtual afterall. I do have one mom I stay in touch with now on facebook. If I ever visited her area, I would ask if she wants to meet and visit. It's better if you post something like this with your name because women who are like you will likely contact you. You can PM me if you want a drama free friendship and give it a go. That goes for anyone else reading this.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 9:42 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• just take a break from the site until you are ready to come back. i personally dont let anything on here bother me i
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 9:45 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• the crazy thing is it's the people that I have befriended OFF this site that give me the most drama. People I have no connection with don't bug me. I tend to tune them out. It's the people that I feel I have connected with that are grating on my nerves with the silliness. It just gets to be too much sometimes. I think I need a CM vacation but then where would I go lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I know a great drama free group that you could join, I joined and I feel like these women are my best friends! If you would like to know what the group is just let ne know!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Don't let the people on here get to you. They're just as insecure and scared as the next person, even though they'll never let you know it. I've almost left the site soooo many times (especially during the election drama, Halloween drama, and Christmas drama OH MY GOD) but I'm glad I stuck it out and stayed. There's been a lot of good times on here since then.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:51 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I had the same issue and stayed off for a month or two. It seems like alot of moms are so angry and sarcastic but to each his own. I want to go to a site where the moms acutally want to talk and be helpful and I am Christian so there are some things we may disagree on but I am happy to discuss nicely. One lady was cussing and being so nasty just because I asked her to elaborate on her accusations of Christian belief, I had to block her. That was very uncalled for and I didn't want to come across more moms like that.
    armywife_2000

Answer by armywife_2000 at 11:16 AM on Jan. 18, 2009