What are you doing on Inauguration Day?

MonicaJaye

Asked by MonicaJaye at 9:42 AM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Working, covering inauguration events in my area.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:53 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Cleaning my house and chasing the kids around like I do any other day.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 9:44 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Working but I will be "watching" it online. Frankly, I am more excited about the first 100 days - they are going to ROCK.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 9:46 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• working, as usual. self-employed,small business owner here...if i don't work, i don't get paid. then, i'm taking my 9yo niece out for her birthday. guess i'll catch the news @10pm, if i'm not asleep.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:46 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Working. Nothing special about that day as far as I'm concerned. Why would I watch a man who's election was bought and paid for illegally become the leader of my country? It's a joke and a mockery!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• what does bought and paid for illegally mean?
    JennRN09

Answer by JennRN09 at 9:57 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• working at work, then working at home for another four hours, then going to bed after the kids and I watch Jeopardy.. Hope it's still on that day! oh, and thawing out a roast to put in the crockpot before work Wed morning....
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 10:05 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Doesn't really matter what it means now. The worst is yet to come,and it's gonna be bad. Mark my words! All we can do is pray for God to guide the man everyday. That's the only hope this country has. Is for God to be totally in control,not Obama. That's my sincere prayer each and every day for the next 4 years.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• JennRN09 -

ANONs never explain, only complain. Sour grapes are bad for the complexion.

My personal theory is that they are all really the same person - just one ANON with split personalities.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 10:08 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I'm gonna get pissy drunk off my sourgrapes & stay that way for the next 4 yrs. And, complain whine, & bad mouth my POTUS like I had to hear for the last 8!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Jan. 18, 2009