What's on the docket for today?

Is it a busy day or a lazy day?

I've got several things to do today but most of it is flexible at least. The two big ones have be grocery shopping and I'm going to work a few hours tonight. Boo. I would rather stay wrapped up in a blanket on the couch all day...lol

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 9:47 AM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have to go pick up a few things from the grocery store, and I some some small things to do around the house. Other then that we're not doing much. Husband is working so, it's just me and the baby.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 9:50 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Well we were going to go to church but we all 3 have a case of the lazy's so it's hanging around the house, getting a few things from the grocery store and waiting on Monday (blah!)
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 9:55 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Just hanging out right now. DDs papi is listening to music, and DD is playing. Its really snowy so we're thinking about bundling up and making snow men. I also wanted to go through DDs baby clothes and decide what I REALLy need (when I went through them before, I was way to nostalgic (sp) to get rid of the ones I should have :~) I also wanted to go through my book cases and take out the books I will never read. Once its warmer I need to load up the trucks to visit the donation bins and make a trip to the Book Barn to sell those books.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 10:02 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• was going to go to church, but since i've been dealing with a whiny gassy baby since 4am, i don't think it would be such a wise choice,
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 10:11 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I am probably going to get off CM, put the baby down for a nap, and clean up the house. Then I'm going to take the kids outside to build a snowman.... I just bought the perfect carrots. Then, we are going to watch the Steelers kick the Ravens butts! (hopefully!!!! ;))
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 10:13 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• This must be natil skip church day.. I feel like crap so im not going. Im watching my bro lin law who is 8 and we are all just gonna stay home and be lazy. Plus Imight pick up around here b/c its kinda destroyed! other than that.... nothing!
    kelsbecca619

Answer by kelsbecca619 at 10:16 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• im going to go snowmobiling :) ahhh yay
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:17 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Cleaning bathrooms,(1 down, 1 to go yay! obviously taking a break ) Then I have to go change the oil in the car. Ummm...not so sure after that! I wish I could go snowmobiling! I miss the snow so bad!! (I'm from Maine! but living in NC, BOO :( )
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 10:30 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Laaazy day, same as every day. It's snowing outside, but it's North Carolina, it won't hang around too long haha. It's supposed to be in the 40s today.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:47 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I have some snacks to whip up for the game and then watching the game this evening. Other than that I am doing nothing if I can help it.
    JoDeeM

Answer by JoDeeM at 10:50 AM on Jan. 18, 2009