Can you still be pregnant even though the pt and blood test come back negative??

I already went to the doctor and had a blood test it came back negative before then I took 5 pt and they came out negative. But I feel pregnant. Is it possible they made a mistake. I'm going crazy thinking about it. Now I'm suppose to take pills to start my period would this be a mistake?? Does having a MC before in April have anything with my period being irregular now. I would appreciate some feedback to ease my mind thanks!!

Arual2303

Asked by Arual2303 at 3:56 PM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If the tests came back negative you are not pregnant. Go ahead and take your pills.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 4:09 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• What Symptoms do u have that make u feel pregnant? Because a blood test is pretty good confirmation.
    Anonymous

• i do know a friend that was about 14 weeks before she finally tested positive. she went to the hospital almost every week to be tested, but kept comming up neg. but i would either try the pills or ask dr about us.
    darcibeisheim

Answer by darcibeisheim at 5:10 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I showed negative for 2 home pg tests and a urine test at the doc office when I was 6 weeks. It wasn't until I missed for my 2nd month that I tested again and was positive and surprised to find out i was 10 weeks along.

Might wanna hold off on the pills...
    Trinjo

Answer by Trinjo at 1:28 AM on Jul. 19, 2008