Question about my 7 month old baby...

When I feed her a bottle "it doesn't even matter how much I give her" She pukes like not right after the bottle but later on...Why is that?? and could it be from her tooth coming in?

nicole0709442

Asked by nicole0709442 at 9:50 AM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My DD has done that since she was about 2 months old ,she's 6 months now, her pedia says that as long as she's not crying when she spits up that there's nothing that can be done about it
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 9:51 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• My daughter did this too. Really bad. They tried her on soy formula and that made it worse. If she is still gaining weight and having wet diapers she is not dehydrated. The doc and I came to the solution to supplement with more solid foods. The only way this calmed down was when she was only drinking about 3 7 oz bottles a day. The rest of the time- she got solids. I hope this helps.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 10:00 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• She might be over eating. Try a slower flow nipple and taking breaks every couple of ounces to let the milk settle in her tummy. Otherwise...as long as it isn't causing discomfort...there is no harm in it. Mine did this consistently until she was about 8 1/2 mo. old and then it just stopped all of the sudden.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 11:01 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• my son and nephew are and were the same way. the doc. found out its acid reflux. my son got on the right meds and is almost 100%. my nephew on the other hand i still going through tests to make sure his digestion track is ok. i would talk with your doctor about it moor. see if they can offer you some choices about it

marissad

Answer by marissad at 11:17 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• My son has done the same thing. It is from his teeth coming in. When he was getting his bottom teeth at 7 months i had gave him a bottle and he fell asleep on me and woke up and vomitted all over me! He is starting to get his top teeth now and he has thrown up 2wice already. He is 8 months now.
    BermudaMama

Answer by BermudaMama at 12:23 PM on Jan. 19, 2009