ok heres my "I Hate it when"

I cringe when a mom gets on here and asks if we think shes pregnant or if her child is sick and she should take it to the hospital. Ok if your child is vomiting has fever all night...Dont be on here asking us what to do! Take them to the Dr or the hospital! And if you think you are pregnant.. take a test! This drives me bananas! Sorry I just had to get that out!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• and these drive me nuts too! your not going to stop .. just take it for what it is and let it go, although they drive me nuts too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I can understand mom who uses BC still worry about getting pregnant because those devics failed once awhile.

However, those who refuses or silly enough not to use the BC and come here to ask about beign pregnant are very very annoying.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 10:54 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I get annoyed but the, Do you think I am pregnant. DUH!!!! Take a damn test. But people will continue to post so I just ignore it now.

As for babies/children being sick, see a doctor!
    MeeShee

Answer by MeeShee at 10:59 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Ignore those posts if they bother you. No big deal.
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 11:02 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• i just ignore them and read the one that i want to answer
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 11:38 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I agree with the sick child thing 100% - Although some people are just clueless (like my husband says "common sense is not that common" lol)

I do agree with the pregnancy thing too but I have to say that I do understand when someone is late, and has symptoms and the hpt is coming out negative... maybe that person doenst have health insurance and wants to know other opinions before paying for doctor.. OR she has an appt already but is too anxious...
    For example... when I called my doctor and told him that I was ttc and my period was late he would not see me until my period was late for 2 months!!!!! YES eventually my hpt was positive but i was going bananas before that! LOL - AND YES I have health insurance and had an appt but I just could not wait for it... lol.
    Paty_hotmommy

Answer by Paty_hotmommy at 11:59 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I think a lot of people are just lonesome and either really do not know what to do, haven't read the previous questions and answers on the exact same topic, or can't afford to go to the doctor.
    I think sometimes an anonymous poster likes to post the same question often when they have found one that drives people crazy...LOL.
    Either way, if I see that the person asking the question has received a lot of answers then I just move on.
    There is no need to be rude to anyone on here....just click the button to move on to the next question. It's all about self-control.

:)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:03 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Does it have to be CM related? I hate it when my kids talk too much, as they are doing today.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:01 PM on Jan. 18, 2009