I'm so confussed!!!!

Okay so I would like to have another baby, my husband says that he wants another one also. When we talk about it sometimes it is, yes I want another one and sometimes it is I want to wait. But when we have intercorse he uses the pull out method. But the last two times that we had intercorse he pulled out but he "Went" all over my "area".... I am so confussed I just dont know what he wants. What do I say to him? or what do I do? Anything would be heplful please :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The saying is. "If your not sure, don't do it." If you two are not in 100% agreement with having another baby, don't have another, wait.

Answer by louise2 at 10:20 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• It sounds like he wants to wait or he would not be pulling out. Pull out is totally not reliable though, and surely he knows that, so he must not be totally againsit it or he would be taking better precautions. You need to sit down with him and have a good heart to heart and really get to the bottom of what you both want and when.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Talk to him and tell him don't you think if you stayed inside it will feel really good...lol He is having his cake and eating it while your over here just going with the flow.

He should wear a condom if he doesn't like it then he is playing with fire sooner or later you will be come pregnant so if you don't mind just go with it. He the dummy not you, in this case get yours while you can i guess. GL

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:03 PM on Jan. 18, 2009