Any one live near Raleigh, NC and do you like it?

We were thinking it might be a nice place to live just outside of Raleigh. My husband's job would do so much better in a bigger city like that.

ejbeez

Asked by ejbeez at 3:57 PM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Money & Work

• I wanna know too. I am thinking of moving there also.
    cdogdevon

Answer by cdogdevon at 4:14 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I lived in N.C for a year and visited often 5 yrs ago. Like Charlotte and stayed in Rocky Mount too. I loved N.C beautiful and Down Town nothing like Houston DT.
    leovirgo_mom3

Answer by leovirgo_mom3 at 5:30 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I lived in Raleigh for a year almost 17 years ago and loved it. My ex's job moved us there while I was 8 months pregnent. What timing.
    picklefish

Answer by picklefish at 7:57 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I'm in Wake Forest, just north of Raleigh, and I love it. I was born and raised in eastern NC and came to the Triangle for college in '84. I've been in the general area since. Anything in particular you want to know?
    Dineane

Answer by Dineane at 8:00 PM on Jul. 21, 2008

• I was born and raised in Raleigh, just moved back. Raleigh was listed as the 2nd best place to live and work! :)
    DebateandRelate

Answer by DebateandRelate at 2:41 PM on Sep. 28, 2008

• I moved to Raleigh NC from Arlington, VA. - on a whim :D bought a home in Apex, NC.
    LOVE IT !
    Great outdoor things to do, great for family and kids!
    Wake County schools LOVE it.. although shuffling is a nuisance...
    But overall love the atmosphere!
    guhmee

Answer by guhmee at 2:46 PM on Oct. 22, 2009