How soon do you start feeling real pregnancy symptoms?

I know that when you are trying to conceive that a lot of times you think every little ache, pain, sick feeling means you are pregnant. So when can a woman really start to experience sympotms. I'm suppose to start my period a week from today, but we are ttc, so I might not start it!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I believe I felt the first symptoms like a week after i conceived...but I didnt think anything of it. I was feeling very sick all the time....specially at night....but i also was on medications for different reason and i thought it was just from them...but sure enough I was pregnant!!!
    my mom said she felt her symptoms like right after she conceived...she went to the E.R. because she kept vomiting thinking she had the flu...and they did the blood test for pregnancy before they treated her...and came back and told her she wasnt sick she was pregnant...but she was only maybe 3 or 4 days along!!
    HayHayMarie2009

Answer by HayHayMarie2009 at 10:23 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I had really sore boobs at about 3.5 weeks along, very unusual for me. Never had tender breast with any period I have ever had. So I tested and it was positive. Now I am 33.5 weeks along!
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:33 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I guess I was just sensitive, but I had symptoms from the time I conceived. I didn't know I was preg until I was 6 wks though, just thought I had REALLY bad PMS. My hubby is actually the one who talked me into taking a test, bc I didn't think I could be preg. I don't have regular periods (like one every 3-6 months). But basically initial preg symptoms can also pass for PMS.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:09 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• When I was pregnant with my daughter I felt sick 2 weeks after conception, with my son it was when my period was due and with this one I couldnt tell because my mom was sick and I was always seeing her so I thought the tiredness was because of seeing her after being at work all day.
    nessy1980

Answer by nessy1980 at 11:49 AM on Jan. 18, 2009