how did you personaly know you were pregnant? what symtoms did you have of did you just know somehow?

ewhat are common early preganncy symptoms

shaylaraye

Asked by shaylaraye at 11:19 AM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• With my son I had bumps on my feet that itched but weren't bug bites. I didn't know what to make of them. I found out I was pregnant shortly after they showed up. With my daughter I got the same exact bumps. I took a test and sure enough I was pregnant. Both pregnancies were the only time I got those. I haven't met anyone yet who had the same symptom. lol
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 11:21 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I pretty much only had symptoms that made me think it was PMS, like sore boobs and a little cramping and mild fatigue. I missed my period. Then I took four tests, all four were positive.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:23 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I didn't have a menstrual cycle. Was the first sign i might be pregnant. Then I had morning sickness.

Answer by louise2 at 11:25 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Forgot one. I was tired all the time.

Answer by louise2 at 11:26 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I slept really good. I slept more hours than the usual. Like up to 12 hours.
    I missed my period.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• The symptoms I had were that all of a sudden I started craving slurpees, I had really sore boobs, cramping, and was PMSing. I thought it was my period but something in the back of my mind kept on telling me it wasn't. I then told my husband we needed to go buy a pregnancy test and he asked me if this time I was sure that it just wasn't another pregnancy scare and I told him that I was for sure. We went to Walmart and bought a pregnancy test. The weird thing is that when we got to the cashier she told me, "Congratulations on your pregnancy!" I was like, "What?!? I haven't even taken the test!" An hour later I took it and I was pregnant!
    ixadorexpink

Answer by ixadorexpink at 11:33 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I craved really odd foods, couldn't sleep & generally felt sick.
    HNK11

Answer by HNK11 at 11:34 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• i knew a few days after conception. just a gut feeling and i was right.
    ombrooklyn

Answer by ombrooklyn at 11:42 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• i just knew i was so when my boobs got really sore thats when i was certain because thats the only symptom i get when im pregnant
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 11:50 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I just knew I was prego. Aside from that, my first symptoms were extreme fatigue and (sorry TMI)diarrhea...I had morning sickness from the other end with both my pregnancies!
    Paesana82

Answer by Paesana82 at 11:54 AM on Jan. 18, 2009