What causes this?

After having my daughter when my dh and I would have any kind of sex from behind I get lots of air built up in my vagina, which then of course makes that horrible noise :( It eventually went away. However, since having my second child it is happening again. What is causing this? Is there any way to stop it? That is our favorite way to have sex, but due to this happening we do not do it this way anymore and we both miss it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• That happens to me sometimes. It was really embarassing at first but I ignore it now. It's just air getting trapped in there and then being pushed out.

I guess that using vitamine e oil on your opening after your showers or baths will make the skin tighter and harder for air to get in there. I don't know for sure though.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 11:32 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Do kegels to strengthen and tighten.
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 11:52 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I'm guessing it is happening more after having babies because your muscles are a bit lax now. Do some kegels and that might help. Even if you are super tight, you can still get air in there. Just laugh about it!
    TanyaR1024

Answer by TanyaR1024 at 1:07 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Those kegals are awesome and any dr will tell you to use them before, during and after pregnancy. The noises used to bother me too but after a while I just learned to not let the head come all the way out and air didn't get in there
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 1:08 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Well when you bend over air does go into your vagina and when you have pressure helping it it makes it worse and air gets trapped in. When this happens to us my husband says "Damn girl you almost blew my nuts off"...LOLrolling on floorWe just laugh it off and continue to do the nasty. It happens to all us woman so just enjoy. Just make sure they are queefs and not farts...LOL

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:13 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• like the above poster said, it's gonna happen.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 8:02 PM on Jan. 18, 2009