do i look pregnant on this photo?

do i look pregnant on this photo:
i have a few symptoms, but i have had my period but i heard you can still have your period if your pregnant is that right?
if it looks like i am, how far along does it look?
and if i arnt why would i be that big,
i am only 5'6 andits only my belly thats like that big please help + thanks in advance here the pic :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ilybabes08/
if it doesnt work please tell me
thanks

mjlxx

Asked by mjlxx at 11:30 AM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ^^ thats not true. I didnt know i was pregnant this time til I was 4m because I hadjust had a baby 3m before i got pregnant and my period wasnt back to normal yet.

I agree if you didnt know long enough for you to show that much then it will show on a test. take a test and what ever it says go to a Dr it isnt normally for you to look like that "all the sudden"
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 12:24 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I think it would all depend on what your belly looked like before it got like this, I think that it is worth going to the doctors and getting yourself checked out though if it was a sudden growth and you've had pregnancy symptoms, good luck.
    HNK11

Answer by HNK11 at 11:32 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• It depends are you bloated , right now and have you taken a hpt?Good luck to you!
    vroberts3677

Answer by vroberts3677 at 11:35 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• It's hard to determine if you're pregnant by a photo. Lots of things could make you look pregnant. Bloating. Fat. Tumors.

See a doctor. Have a test done. If it's negative and it's not fat then maybe have some tests done to determine why your belly is suddenly so big.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 11:35 AM on Jan. 18, 2009

• It's silly to ask if you look pregnant if you don't know if you're actually pregnant. If you are pregnant, and you don't know it yet, then you would only be a few weeks along, not enough to look preg. Also, if we all say you do look pregnant, and it turns out you're not, we all just basically called you fat.

Take a HPT. It's the only way to know.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:42 AM on Jan. 18, 2009