Any other moms out there don't trust there kids alone with their father?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Nope I trust my dh with our kids, if I didnt, we wouldnt be married.

Answer by gemgem at 12:00 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• No.
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 12:13 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I agree w/ gemgem. And not to sound prying or insensitive, why are you asking this ?

Anonymous

• I'm thinking this question is meant for divorced women or women no longer living with the father of their kids who don't feel like they trust their ex with the children.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 12:19 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• lol hell no. I would never had made babies with someone I didn't trust unconditionally.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 12:20 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• WHY ARE YOU ASKING?? IS THERE A REASON YOU SHOULD NOT BE?????
    KALYNNANDJOSEPH

Answer by KALYNNANDJOSEPH at 12:28 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I agree with the other posters, if I didn't trust my DH with our kids alone then I wouldn't be with him.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 1:15 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I feel that way about my DD's father. Before we had our daughter things were great between us, and I seen him around other children and he was fine. But when we had a baby, he was totally clueless and after awhile I got stuck doing everything... There are just things that he doesn't get that you literally have to leave a list for him to understand. Some guys just don't understand all it takes raising a kid. especially a baby. How old are your children? If they are younger I can understand, the potty training, feedings etc, can sometimes go right over a mans head. my DD's fathers stops over all the time to see her, it's not that he doesn't love her, and try, but as far as feedings and naps, etc... he just doesn't get it. So I don't leave him alone with her for more than 2-3 hours when I know the feedings are taken care of and naps, and things like that. (she's 13 months)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:16 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I didn't trust my son's bio-father. (He would leave moldy bottles on the floor and my son would try to drink them when he visited, the final straw was coming to pick up my son -- seeing him playing with a plug in an electric socket, and my ex had been too busy looking at porn to stop him. After that visits were supervised only.) Fortunately he signed away his paternity. I do trust my husband 100%. He's an awesome father.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 1:43 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• No but I know a woman who is like that. She has always been afraid to leave him with their kids because of his impatience. She said he yells and throws things. They are about 12 and 14 now and she still feels the same way. I think part of it is that she is a control freak and she wants to think she is indispensable. She is quite impressed with herself. Yea, he's responsible for himself but a wife can enable her husband to be "helpless" and "incompetent".
    Anonymous