CHEATERS!!!

WHEN ME AND MY BOYFRIEND FIRST STARTED SEEING EACH OTHER IT WAS ALL GOOD, WE MEET AT WORK, WELL TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT , HE WAS SLEEPING WITH HER, I DIDNT FIND THIS OUT TIL WE MOVED IN TOGETHER , THIS GIRL WOULD ACT LIKE MY FRIEND AND STUFF, THEN ON MORNING HE WENT TO WORK AND I WENT THROUGH ALL HIS STUFF FINDIND LETTERS SHE WROTE TO HIM, AND ALL KINDS OF MONEY. SO I CALLED HIM AT WORK AND TOLD HIM I KNEW EVERYTHING, BUT HE JUST ACTED LIKE HE DIDNT KNOW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT. AND THIS GIRL IS MARRIED. WELL I GUESS MY ? IS DO YOU THINK HE IS STILL TALKING TO HER, CAUSE I KNOW HE HAS DONE IT IN THE PAST, WHAT SHOULD I DO!! AND WHEN THIS GIRLS MOTHER DIED HE TOLD ME "YOU CAN GO WITH ME OR IM GOING BY MYSELF" WHAT KIND OF CRAP IS THAT??

0

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Wow, can u re-post without the caps? That is blinding!

Anonymous

• My ex cheated and the girl was married too and she knew I was pregnant. I dont think you can get much lower but she has gone lower since lmao anyway..........never trust a cheater. I would show that womans husband the evidence and give her something to think about and then see what happens. Unfortunately if hes cheated once he will do it again.

Answer by gemgem at 12:08 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• This guy shounds like a real piece of work. It does not sound like he is even worth your time. Once a cheater always a cheater. I t hink once you cross that like there should be no forgiveness.
    sillamagilla

Answer by sillamagilla at 12:11 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• run run run fast
    Anonymous

FUNNY YOU CAN COMMENT ON THE CAPS BUT YOU CAN'T ANSWER THE GIRLS QUESTION......LOL

IF HE'S GOT MONEY WITH THE LETTERS I'D SAY THAT HE'S STILL SEEING HER. YOU DON'T JUST LEAVE MONEY LAYING AROUND. I'F YOU DON'T TRUS HIM THEN MOVE ON.
    Anonymous

• **OOPS...TRUST HIM..
    Anonymous

• BUT WE HAVE TWO KIDS TOGETHER, HE IS TALKING ABOUT MARRAGE TOO..... NOW WHAT???
    Anonymous

• THIS IS FOR THE PERSON THAT PUT REPOST: YOU NEED TO GROW UP A LITTLE OR DONT ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!! THANK YOU!!
    Anonymous

• I LOVE THIS PERSON
    Anonymous

• sometimes former lovers turn into just good friends after the affair is over. So it's possible he still speaks with her and going to the mom's funeral is simply respect. The money thing? IDK. Maybe he uses her. A lot of guys take advantage of emotionally needy/lonely married women. Maybe that's all it is. Of course, that's nothing to be proud of in your man if he is like that. Only you know if he has enough good qualities to balance out the negatives for marriage.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:48 PM on Jan. 18, 2009