HAVE YOU EVER CHEATED??

AND IF SOO WOULD YOU TELL HIM ABOUT IT EVEN IF HE KNOWS THE PERSON VERY WELL?? OR JUST MOVE ON AND GET MARRIED ANYWAYS WITHOUT SAYING A WORD?????..............................

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• I cheated once but never told him. I thought I was completely out of love with my husband and I was absolutely sure I wanted to leave him, it was just a matter of saving up the money I needed. I also thought I was in love with the other man. Shortly after the actual event, I began to be treated for depression and my husband, realizing how unhappy I was, began doing everything he could to be wonderful. Now our life together is so much better. Sometimes I really want to tell him so I don't have to carrying it alone, but I don't because he and my children are happy and I want them to stay that way.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 12:38 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Honestly I have never cheated. However if I was in your position I would say something, why would you want to start out a marriage this way?? Why are you getting married if you have already cheated. Doesn't sound like a very good relationship.
    Anonymous

• I was married and cheated on my "husband" with our "friend" he was our next door neighbor.I did tell him because I wasnt in love with him anymore I didnt do anything until I told him I was done and wanted a divorce anyway. but still I did tell him and I am now with the person I cheated with and have been for 2 1/2 yrs and have 2 beautiful baby girls.

Anyway I would tell him you dont want that hanging over your head. If you cheated there is a reason.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 12:31 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• No I never have been dishonest to my spouse or anyone I loved in that manner. I always ask myself how I would feel in the other persons position, then I usually get my answers on what to do or not do.

Answer by gemgem at 12:32 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• EVEN IF HE CHEATED ON YOU FIRST??? BUT NOW YOU BOTH KNOW YOU WANT TO BE WITH EACH OTHER FOREVER...... NOW WHAT???
    Anonymous