How long does a little girl stay into princess things?

My dd will be 4 in Feb. We are moving her from her toddler bed into a regular bed. I have found some really neat beds out there and was wondering how long they stay into the princess stuff? My oldest dd is 19 and I swear shes still into it, but other moms say not all girls do that. This is the bed I am planning to buy and you can see its a beautiful and sturdy bed that will last awhile. What do you think?
http://www.roomstogokids.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=showRoom&roo_id=2300

Asked by gemgem at 12:35 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I'm 20 and I love princess stuff. My neice is 8 and she still loves princess stuff too. It depends on the girl. I JUST got back into girly things. I kinda became butch in high school so other girls would leave me alone. I got tired of them picking fights so I started lifting weights. LOL
    JessieLady

Answer by JessieLady at 12:41 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• It just depends on the girl....Mine is really big into all the princess stuff while my friend hers isn't.
    abaldwin

Answer by abaldwin at 12:39 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Mine is huge into it which is why I want to know before buying the bed LOL. Iguess either way itll be used bc I have a granddaughter due in March.

Answer by gemgem at 12:40 PM on Jan. 18, 2009