Why is every question being deleted?!!

That bugs me!

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 12:41 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Because people are complaining.

Answer by gemgem at 12:41 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• ? I have not noticed any questions removed. I must be missing it!
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 12:42 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Beacase people make questions into drama and cafemom takes them off I guess

Anonymous

• Cause there are a lot of rude people in here so others who just want to vent and stuff can't . A lot of Posts and polls are getting deleted too.
    TSpiders17

Answer by TSpiders17 at 12:44 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Questions that only cause drama, which is not the reason for this site will get reported to CafeMom. And if they think whatever was said on the question doesnt belong here, they will delete it.

m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 12:44 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I saw a question asking "How is the economy NOT affecting you?" Its somewhere in there. I think its a very important thing to talk about and it gripes me to see it removed. I personally, like the subject. I'm really having a hard time with this and need to connect with someone on it. Though I will keep it as complaint free as possible, I will still address this issue. I'm sick of cafemom sugarcoating things by deleting. Of course people complain, its life!!!
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:45 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I agree
    Anonymous

• Some of the immature ones need to be removed.JMO
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 12:48 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I think the immature questions that bash welfare and are racist for example need to be removed. If someone is trolling, then yes, I agree that it needs to go. But I think the deleting has gone too far.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:50 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• oh yes I think its sad that someone can not complain about hard times yet we get to read about welfare bashing every day almost

Anonymous