Would you have reported her too?

Ok so theres this girl and shes been scamming to govt for awhile. Shes really mental and I wont get into it here other then to say once she said she had to move from her apt because Satan was making her fight with her bf LOL. Ok well she has 2 kids and theyve been homeless off and on since shes had them. She was living with her bfs mom and getting food stamps claiming to not live with the dad. Then she moved and got TANF, food stamps and tuition for college and claimed dad wasnt with her. She went back to him after she got the checks and said she had no intention to report it and thought the govt should send her checks. I called and reported her for fraud and so did her sister in law and my dd. Would you have done it also?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• YES, report her please. I'm actually having SERIOUS issues getting my daughter covered under food stamps and Medicaid because of people like her. I didn't lie on my application, I told the complete and honest truth and my caseworker denied me for a stupid reason (I have a journal post about it, it's really not fair). I have family members breaking the law as well, and I really wish I could gather the balls to report them. My daughter and I shouldn't get denied because others are breaking the law. We're good people, and I'm not going to lie in order to get benefits.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:57 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Do you think the kids could use the money??
    Anonymous

• that's a personal choice I would not though but that's just me I mind my business but if you thought it was the right thing to do than dont worry

Anonymous

• If I thought the kids were getting a dime maybe. But shes not using it on them. She had them in summer tank tops and no shoes the other day while she was sporting nicely done nails.
    Anonymous

• . Funny thing is that for some reason minorities can get them within one day. Messed up I think

and so is your reply

Anonymous

• and so is your reply

sometimes the truth is ugly.
    Anonymous

• well that's another question OP I am sorry to get off the topic of your question

Anonymous

• I think that people will get caught regardless of if you tell on them or not. we should just mind our business.
    Anonymous

• I would have reported her in a microsecond. My husbands tax money isnt paying for someone to get things other people may actually need.

Answer by gemgem at 12:57 PM on Jan. 18, 2009