Where is your cat's favorite spot?

My cat LOVES a good belly rub. She will just stretch out and let you rub away!

lilbit837

Asked by lilbit837 at 12:46 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Pets

• She loves to be under the couch and loves to have her tummy rubbed! Oh, and she loves these treats we get her from Meow Mix. She's on a system, whenever our dog goes out to do his business, he gets a treat. Now, kitty gets a treat for when the dog does his good deed, too.
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 8:03 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Mine stay on my lap when possible.

Answer by gemgem at 12:46 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• A blanket I knitted for me that has since become for him. His favorite spot to be scratched is under his armpit area.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:29 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I have 4 kitties. My old renal failure kitty is ALWAYS on my lap and then at night he sleeps by my feet. My husband's cat gets thrown out during the day (my hubby refuses to clean the litter so I told him then his cat lives outside unless he is willing to help clean the litter). My fat cat sleeps on the couch and my newest little girl who is 5 months old sleeps either on the bed next to me or on the couch harrassing the old fat cat.
    crazyfilly

Answer by crazyfilly at 4:34 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• my pillow,
    xxmissrainbow

Answer by xxmissrainbow at 12:45 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• my hubbys lap,pretty much anywhere my hubby is the cat is & he hates the cat so its funny.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 9:31 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• One cat likes to be under and blanket and the other any where she can't be bothered.
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 3:19 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• honestly he loves to sit in the bathtub and lick water haha
    coltonsmum523

Answer by coltonsmum523 at 3:48 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• On top of me..........and I have 12 indoor/outdoor cats (not all in at the same time unless it is really cold out). It gets interesting.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 6:23 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Brew used to pull out the top drawer of the dresser, climb in it, reach behind and push the other drawers open, one at a time, and finally end up on the bottom of the dresser, behind the drawers. It took us 3 hours to find him the first time, and couldn't figure out how he'd gotten in there! We eventually caught it on tape, it used to by my little sister's favorite home video to watch!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 2:48 PM on Jan. 21, 2009