Help.

Im almost 7 weeks and i have some sinus congestion in the morning mostly. I dont know if that is contributing but i have had the same headache for like 5 day and it wont let up. i havent been able to evern go anywhere because of that coupled with the nausea. Should i be concerned?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Unfortunately, for me, the stuffy nose and headaches are a daily occurrence. I have had a stuffy nose every morning for the past five months. I wouldn't be concerned about the stuffy nose, but you might want to run the headaches past your doctor. You might have a sinus infection...or it could just be hormone-related. Hope you feel better soon.
    alysmommy0909

Answer by alysmommy0909 at 12:53 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Pregnancy can cause mucus membranes to go haywire. I was congested most of my pregnancy. My Doc said I could take an antihistimine but I was always congested and I wasn't going to take in for the duration of my pregnancy.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 1:00 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• You can use saline nasal spray... I have some and it's been my lifesaver so far... or if you've ever heard of Neti pots (Google them) those are good too... drug free and perfectly safe for us preggo ladies to use!
    Amanda_Jeanne

Answer by Amanda_Jeanne at 1:04 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• its normal for early pregnancy you can take regular Tylenol if needed and also try warm showers and tea
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 3:39 PM on Jan. 18, 2009