have you stopped eating peanut butter?

with all the recalls on things with peanut butter in them have totally cut it out or are you just not eating the things they name in the recalls?

edgpag

Asked by edgpag at 1:00 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• http://www.fda.gov/oc/po/firmrecalls/peanutcorp01_09.html

Ok, here it is.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:12 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Well, I have a jar that's almost gone and I plan on finishing it. I am not going to eat any new peanut butter until this peanut butter scare is over.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 1:04 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• We have a jar that's pretty old, so yeah, we're still eating it =] We don't buy new peanut butter that often, though.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:04 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Im not even worrying about it. When we eat it its used in recipes that call for cooking. Last time it was recalled we didnt get sick and I was told it was because we cooked it. I use it for PB fudge or cookies.

Answer by gemgem at 1:05 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• never heard about it :( Do you know what brand of PB?
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 1:05 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• there are different ones out there goggle peanut butter recalls and im sure you will get what you need

We just bought a new jar before all this happened and my kids love pb&j but im not going to give it to them i will go buy a new jar when its over
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 1:09 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I heard some company recalled something with peanut butter but didn't pay much attention to it. What's wrong with our peanut butter? If there was a problem wouldn't they remove it from the shelves?

Answer by admckenzie at 1:10 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• None of the peanut butter being recalled is sold directly to consumers through retail stores.
    lanckn

Answer by lanckn at 1:16 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• im still eating it and so is my daughter. we just are not eating the kind that was recalled.
    vampire2007

Answer by vampire2007 at 1:16 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I haven't stopped using peanut butter and I don't plan to.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 1:17 PM on Jan. 18, 2009