Im 35 and keep getting breakouts on my skin, HELP!!

I have more breakouts now than I did when I was in my teens. I usually always get them on my chin and my forehead. I worry about seeing a dermatologist and having them put me on some really drying stuff, and $$ of course is a concern. What type of skin care regimen could I try??

vicky31mom

Asked by vicky31mom at 1:04 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I use Clinque it is a 3 step. I am 28 and also had that problem. But since I started using this stuff I hardly ever have a breakout. When I do it is usually stress or something like that. They have 3 dif types. One is combo skin which I use. The other for dry and one for oily skin. There is a daily wash, clenser, and lotion. It is expensive but you use so little you can have one bottle of each for like 3-5 months. I only use it once a day so it last me around 5months. Others use it 2 times a day so around 3 months. But I love it. You can stop by and ask for samples they will give you some. So if it doesn't help you aren't out any money.
    lovinmomto3

Answer by lovinmomto3 at 1:18 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I am also 35 and I have had pimples, acne and blackheads since I was 10. I have had some good years in between but it has been a constant struggle. Until recently I was using acne products with salicylic acid and my skin was dry, and my pores were getting bigger.

I am using Arbonne. They have an anti aging range but as it does not contain mineral oils my skin has actually cleared up. My pores have gotten smaller and my skin looks healthy.
    They also have an acne line if you felt you needed something extra to clear your skin up.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 10:10 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• (cont)
    I was so impressed with the change in my skin I signed up as a Consultant for just $29.
    And I like the 35% discount on the products that goes along with that.
    To see more information about the products and to see some before and after photos of others who have used the products you can visit. http://www.arbonne.com/products
    The products are very concentrated and last a long time. If you would like samples of any of the skin care line I can send some to you, unfortunately I can't get samples of the acne line.
    Let me know if you have any questions.
    AussieMum2

• What is your skin care routine? Make sure you are washing your face with an acne fighting cleanser but no more then twice a day. Once in the morning once before bed. If it is an overly hot day and you were sweating you could wash some more. I would also use a mild toner, and moistener.

My favorite is clinques 3 step, it is made to fit your skin type. We use it when we are doing facials, so it shows its even good for the professional world!
    coltonsmum523

Answer by coltonsmum523 at 11:44 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Would you like to try AVON Clearskin Product for your problem? I can help you?
    rosebud1221

Answer by rosebud1221 at 1:42 AM on Jan. 19, 2009