Lately I have been feeling...?

atrange with my hands like...you know how when someone scratches the blackboard or scratches on the matress it makes you feel oooh weird like you can't take it. Well my hands feel like that when they are dry and I reach out for a paper towel that is when I feel this I have to get them alittle wet to feel ok. I have never in my life felt this way...weird. Is anyone going through this or something like it.
It could be the weather or age...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• have you tryed lotion???? that might work
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 1:16 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I'm getting that feeling when I touch glass. Like when I put a glass away or take it out of the cubbord. It's driving me nuts.

I've been using cocoa butter and it's helping tremendously.

I think it's because in the winter the heat is on. It's a dry heat so it dehydrates the skin a bit.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 1:18 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Lotion helps. I hate that feeling. I worked at a hotel where my hands were constantly wet from cleaning off silverware. Then I have to fold napkins and they feel like sandpaper to my fingers. Just thinking about that feeling sends chills down my spine.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 1:18 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• My feet get like that on the heels. The rest of my foot will be okay but my heels get so dry and chapped and the only lotion that helps is the Vaseline Intensive Care.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 1:19 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• My hands and legs feel that way I use udder butter its really great cream!
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 1:37 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• I know exactly what you are talking about, it actually makes you crazy over your hands.. Like I run to the nearest sink, I use lotion all the time, abd maybe that is why I am so intoleat of dryness.....
    jennieo622

Answer by jennieo622 at 5:10 PM on Jan. 18, 2009