Baby Shower gift for my dd

I know there are many many moms here who are pregnant so I thought this is the right place to ask LOL. I am planning my dds shower. She is due in march with a litte girl. She doesnt have alot of money since she is young, has another small child etc. There are alot of things she wants but cannot afford. So for her shower I plan to go all out and buy her two large gifts. I already gave her a crib. What would you like most? Matching carseat, stroller and playpen or matchibg bedding set, round canopy bassinet & carseat?

Asked by gemgem at 1:13 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Matching car-seat, stroller and playpen. You are such a nice mom.

Anonymous

• Thanks I was a young mom so I try and keep her with nicer things. I know it just makes you feel better to get things you want and need.

Answer by gemgem at 1:22 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• yeah, i would go w the matching car-seat,stroller and playpen. you are def a nice mom! im glad i also have a nice mom like that.lol
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:26 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Car seat stroller, playpen. She will get much more use out of it, because these days you aren't even supposed to use bumpers or any bedding. Have fun! There are also really good books about infant and toddler activities at Borders.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 2:01 PM on Jan. 18, 2009