Whats your weirdest habit?

Hmm, For example, I always smell my feet and underarms like every couple hours because Im paranoid they stink. Whats the weirdest habit you have? Make your answer anonymous...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I chew on the inside of my mouth... like I can feel little bits of skin on the insides of my cheeks and stuff and I try to chew them off. (Not to the point where I'm bleeding though... ick!)
    Anonymous

• chewing my cheeks, lol.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 1:20 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• umm...i drink caffiene all day, even when i was prego, since im HIGHLY lactose intolerant, i cant drink milk, my kids seem to turn out ok though!

i also have a really bad habit of thinking all men are attracted to me so if i get ignored, it bothers me alot.
    Anonymous

• I play with my DH's big toe, hes got stinky Army feet but I love his big toe!! DS has the same big toe too so now I have 4 of them to play with!!
    Anonymous

• I sniff play-dough...I love that smell and it was my craving when I was preggo with my second child. I also have to give EXACT change. I tend to freak when I cannot.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 1:44 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• i always have to sleep on the side of the bed that is closest to the middle of the house
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:49 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Oh geez, where to begin? I have OCD, so I do weird things like counting letters of words on my teeth when I'm reading or watching something. Not all the words, just ones that catch in my head for whatever reason. I also know how many cracks each foot has crossed over when I"m walking (even without looking, I can sense them LOL), and I have to make it even. Things like that.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 1:57 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• i chew my cheeks too.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:00 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Jespeach, I always count things with my tounge on my teeth or I spell words andi will spell it over and over until the last letter of the word lands on my last tooth. I have never been diagnosed with OCD but I think that I am, I also have to put an even number of sprinkles on each cupcake. And when I'm eating I can't stand for my food on my plate to touch!! Lol
    Anonymous

• You play with your DHs big toe....LOLOLOLOL Why??? Thats really strange but funny too....Im still laughing. What do you do just hold onto it or sniff it or what?
    Anonymous