My husband and I are going to court for custody of my step-son. The mother of the child has allowed him to be in constant contact with a child molester. We filed for temp. emergency custody but the judge denied our motion(said we will address custody at the modification hearing) and ordered that the child have no contact at all with the child molester. It has been 2 months and the mother is still allowing Cody to have contact with the child molester. We have a "status hearing" at the e

Cody is 5 years old, and is now having "accidents" in his pants, lying, and even taking his sisters pacifier. It is like he is trying to be a baby again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Jul. 18, 2008 in General Parenting

• Call the police and tell them you believe he has been molested. They can help.
    supershlea

Answer by supershlea at 4:08 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I say call the cops too...I would've done that first.
    cdogdevon

Answer by cdogdevon at 4:10 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I agree too.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 4:15 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Ditto to the above answers!!!
    bookay

Answer by bookay at 5:05 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• yeah, call the cops and tell them she has violated a judicial command. my cousin got in a lot of trouble for that one. maybe she will too.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:35 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• WOW!!!Thats sooo not good...keep doing everything you can. You may ormay not want to, but get media involved, but be anonymous. Some news channels will get invlved if you think youve been wronged. get Cody to talk as much as you can, record it, get proof...do whatever it takes...im so sorry to hear this. My bf went through something similar as a child and he is scarred. Call the police, everyone. Thats terrible...
    briyeti

Answer by briyeti at 2:31 AM on Jul. 19, 2008