do u like it when ur alone with ur husband and he wants to have sex

do u like it when ur kids r gone and ur boyfriend or husband asks u if u want to have sex with him and have a baby

kelkel12

Asked by kelkel12 at 4:02 PM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lol...ummmm we cannot have anymore kids so no not that part. And no actually I dont like being asked to have sex I like him to get me in the mood by being a gentlemen and by doing nice things for me. And Yes I like to make love while we are alone with no kids, which like NEVER happens.
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 4:07 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I love it when the baby is not home and we have time. We are trying for baby #2. Some times I feel like I am always jumping him, but what can I say? He makes me crazy.
    carinsmommy

Answer by carinsmommy at 4:46 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I drive my husband crazy with how often I want sex BUT our baby is 3 months so she's generally home but sleeping when it happens
    Hannah-Belle

Answer by Hannah-Belle at 5:15 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• mine doesn't ask. we're alone, he just grabs me and goes. i love it. don't you?
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:33 PM on Jul. 18, 2008