Oh I just realised what a loner I am..

My family are round and my sister logged on to her yahoo messenger and I saw how many contacts she had and felt like a right loner.. Anyone else sort of feel like they're out the loop sometimes?

I love to chat to people on there just I don't really have a large amount of friends I guess.. oh dear I really am a loner!

So anyone have one that they'd chat to me on?

Oh and how are you doing today, been up to much moms? I'm having a lazy day.

HNK11

Asked by HNK11 at 1:53 PM on Jan. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am having a boring as shit lazy day.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 2:10 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• lazy day here too. I started out with intentions of going through baby clothes and books . . . but Im feeling pretty droopy. Ive been busting my butt "spring" cleaning all week (who wants to clean when its warm out??? not me!! Id rather be in the garden :~) so I get the spring cleaning done now) and Im just done with cleaning and organizing.

Waiting for my new couch. wo0o0o0ho0o0o!!! Come wednesday, its a nice new couch for me.

Im lonely too. Kind of. But Id rather have 3 real real real true friends than a bunch of people who I don't know as well as I know my family. After all, my friends are family :~)
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 2:11 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• i gotta clean the house today.
    but if you PM i'll give you my Yahoo if you want to talk.
    WARNING: ...i'm a very open-minded, young step-mom who is very accepting of others and only ask for the same from others. I have a tendancy to be sometimes too honest and very blunt with a strong twist of annoying optimism.
    ...so yeah. if that sounds like something you can handle feel free to PM me.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:42 PM on Jan. 18, 2009

• Boring day here, had a reunion today with the girls group I was in and I realized how much they still dont like me after 6 six years you would think that they would get over my mistakes that I made when I was 15. But yes loner here too...
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 8:28 PM on Jan. 18, 2009